My name is Elder Turnbull and I am serving as a missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of latter-day Saints in the Mexico – Mexico City Southeast Mission Spanish Speaking from Dec 2015 – Dec 2017.
I was chosen to serve here and I am LOVING it.
Wondering how I was chosen to serve in Mexico look here. Interested in what we do then look here.
I am Canadian and proud of it! Supporting me at home are my parents, my younger sister & brother, my friends, my awesome ward & stake (church congregations) and my two Siberian huskys.
Here are some excepts of my missionary life.
- All mail and packages can be sent to:
If you need a phone number for the packages
(this is goes to the mission presidents office not me)
Phone Number: 52-55-2612-0223
*Be aware that post can take some time. Do not send valuable items as duties must be paid and can be very expensive. Elder Turnbull is living on a small budget. (Do not send cash in the mail)
- Nothing should be valued at over $49
- Amazon Global prepays duty and sends to Mexico.
- We have used this package from a company in Mexico. (no duties)
They will add pictures to your packages as well and Elder Turnbull says they were high quality. http://www.missionarypackagemx.com
- You can send a quick note for free that will be printed up and sent to him via Church Mail. The website is sometimes down.
http://www.dearelder.com and click on Mexico city Southeast mission.